Turn-based, tactical bloodsport with random elements. Free the slaves and survive the horrors of Dungeon Deathball!
Dungeon Deathball is a compact, turn-based, tactical ball sport with random elements and ‘permadeath’.
Guide a team of slaves in a deadly game to win their freedom, and face off against savage monsters who inhabit the dungeon.
The game is quick to pick up and play, simple enough for players who aren’t hardcore fans of tactical games, but gives a decent challenge so that you’re always one step away from becoming floor wax.
In the cruelest corners of the darkest dungeon, the fearsome Mad Lads gather their slaves. And in their raucous rampage, they challenge the weak to a bloodsport most brutal…
The game? Deathball.
The reason? Barbaric entertainment.
The prize, should the slaves survive? Their freedom!
- Simple turn-based tactics on a grid.
- Pick up & play rounds that can be finished in a few minutes.
- ‘Rogue-like’ elements: randomized challenges with every game, and when your players die they’re gone forever.
- Choose from a roster of unique, random characters, each with their own special skill.
- Variety of fearsome enemies posing new tactical threats.
Can you survive until the grisly end?